RETURNS & EXCHANGES
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
At ELE4ORCE, we pride ourselves on delivering and creating unique, quality, handcrafted jewellery, however if the piece isn’t quite as expected, please reach out to our customer care team who would love to help.
We will gladly offer a credit note to the value of the item(s) within 14 days of dispatch date. A credit will be issued to purchase an alternative piece or size. This voucher is valid for three years from the date of issue
Please read the full returns policy
It’s important to ensure that your item qualifies for a refund before contacting customer care. Please read our policy below carefully
- Jewellery purchased from ELE4ORCE’s online or retail stores may be returned for a credit note in Australia if returned unworn, in saleable condition within 14 days of dispatch date. Some exclusions may apply. ELE4ORCE does not issue refunds for change of mind, bespoke jewellery or incorrect purchases
- . ELE4ORCE does not accept returns if products;
- are not returned in their original condition, including tags and packaging
- are returned outside of the specified return time frame
- are of a bespoke nature
- ELE4ORCE reserve the right to return the piece(s) to the sender, should any of the above occur.
- We are able to exchange items where you have ordered the wrong size and if the item is in stock (sale or discontinued designs, cannot be exchanged). The first exchange is free but you must pay for the postage, so please post your item to us, well packaged in its original packaging, to the address below and include a prepaid express postbag within the signature on delivery option.
The Ele4orce Group
Suit 1202, Level 12, 60 Park Street, Sydney 2000
1300 170 581
- We do not accept returns or exchanges of earrings/pierced jewellery under any circumstances. Please review your choice and do not hesitate to ask for more information about the desired item, before finalising your purchase.
- We are unable to assist with any return enquiries for ELE4ORCE product purchased from external stockists.
- It is at the client’s expense to securely return piece(s) to ELE4ORCE and their responsibility until confirmation of receipt by our customer service team.
- ELE4ORCE credits will be issued once a return has been received and its condition assessed. ELE4ORCE credits are valid for use in our retail stores and online at http://www.ele4orce.com. They are valid for a period of 12 months
- To initiate a return, please lodge your request via our return portal at Customer Care team
- We will repair manufacturing faults for our jewellery at no cost within 6 months of the purchase date. We reserve the right to not repair, or to add a cost to any goods returned after aforementioned 6 month period.
- Manufacturing faults DO NOT include: broken chain; chipped, cracked or broken pearl or gemstone; general wear and tear including items that have been bent out of shape, twisted and snapped, oxidised or on which the plating is fading.
As a general rule ELE4ORCE strongly recommend to remove your jewellery whilst showering, swimming, sleeping or during strenuous exercise in order to keep them in perfect condition. It is also important to keep pearl jewellery away from extreme heat and cold, and from perfumes and cosmetics.
- Products purchased during archive sale may not be returned unless deemed faulty in accordance with Australian Consumer Law